CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Four is Beautiful!

Well, I am beginning to notice a trend- I only blog on the month anniversaries of our DTE! Sorry to those few faithful souls who actually read this blog. The thing is, I have been kept very busy during this wait for Nya. So busy, in fact, that it hasn't felt much like we're waiting at all! It feels like time is now flying by. I hope this continues.

Many changes are taking place in our lives. Clayton is officially exiting the Air Force this Friday, the 22nd, and he is entering the Navy as a Chaplain on Saturday, the 23rd! Wow! We will be officially moving out of Shreveport, mine and the boys' hometown, on the 26th. Clayton goes to Rhode Island for Chaplain Development School until November 21st and the boys and I are going to Gulfport, Ms to stay with Clayton's mom. By the way, listen to what the Lord has done. Our first duty station is GULFPORT, MS!!!!!!!!!!! What are the chances? Only the Lord. We are going from my hometown to Clayton's hometown. We will be able to spend the next few years with his family and just really enjoy them. So many changes to take in, but the Lord is faithful. He has really joined Himself to our family and created a resiliency in our boys- they are ultra adaptable. We pray the same gift is given to our little girl(s).


0 comments: