Happy birthday to Levi, who is 4 years old! Look at that face, will ya? You can probably tell what a character he is. Levi is so unique in almost every way. He is a natural leader, a genuinely funny person, strong, cute, as smart as a whip! He is the total package. On the day he was born, I knew he was original! What I could never have predicted is the amount of sheer joy this child has brought me. He is pure love most of the time. He actually told me one day, "Mommy, if you die, I want to die with you!" To hear him say that (much less think that at the age of 3!!) was astounding! Nya, he loooooves you- I mean, he is the most enthusiastic big brother I have ever seen. I will hear him pray for you frequently, or here's one I caught him doing this weekend: we were at Nana and Papa's and he whispered, "Go to Nya!" and then he blew a kiss into the air! He is simply amazing and I am so blessed to be his mom. I can't wait for you to meet him, Nya. You will ove him as much as I do and I believe he will bring joy to your life as he has everyone in this family's lives.
Love,
Mommy
Monday, July 7, 2008
Birthday Tribute to My Baby Boy!
Posted by Clayton & Amber at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment