I deleted our dossier tracker. That is simply because... IT IS ON ITS WAY TO AWAA!!!!!!!! Yahoooooo!!! For those of you who are not involved in the adoption realm, this celebratory attitude may seem odd. For those of you in the adoption realm- well, you know what a momentous day this is! It boils down to this: we are done paperchasing and now we are waiting on our little girl to come into our lives. Hopefully, in the next week or so I will get confirmation that our paper baby is on its way to Ethiopia. I will keep you posted. When I mailed off this paper representation of my LIFE, I felt oddly nervous. It was like sending a part of me away. I think it is the only tangible tie I had to Nya and it felt weird to let it go. However, I can not tell you how happy we are. We celebrated with a family lunch at Chick-Fil-A. It seemed fitting- it is our boys' favorite place to go and Clayton and I have had many conversations about Nya in that place. I hope we can take her someday soon.
-Amber
Thursday, April 10, 2008
You may have noticed...
Posted by Clayton & Amber at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment